To face the coronavirus health crisis
The Decidim Pact workspace is private - transparent. All citizens have access to information, but the use of the workspace is restricted to members of the Plenary of the City Pact
The working methodology of the City Pact is divided into the following phases:
Phase 0: Information, appointment of members and constitution of the Plenary of the City Pact
- Information to the entities about the City Pact and its participatory elaboration. Mechanisms are established for the selection of representatives and to designate the people who will ultimately make up the Plenary of the Pact.
- Once the representatives are known, on May 22, 2020, the call for the first session of the Plenary of the Table is made and its constitution is formalized by Decree.
- On May 29, 2020, the first session of the Plenary is held, where the work structure by committees is consolidated, the methodology and the base work document are presented.
- At the same time, the Decidim is discharged to all those persons designated as representatives in the Plenary of the Pact and, therefore, who will participate in the Decidim.
Phase 1: Presentation and collection of proposals
The objective of this phase is for each representative to contribute proposals in the space of their commission and then check their technical feasibility and systematize them in a provisional draft.
What are the proposals about?
- Proposals are presented based on the base / initial working document that has been previously delivered to the people and representatives participating in the Pact.
- The contributions that are made must be concretized in additional measures to face the consequences generated by the coronavirus crisis.
How to present the proposals?
- The proposals are presented in the Decidim space dedicated to the commissions. There will be a space for each work commission: commission for economic revitalization, commission for the guarantee of basic rights and citizenship, commission for new uses of public space and equipment.
- Proposals may also be presented at the two virtual work meetings of the commissions. There will be a reference technician to collect the proposals, post them in the Decide and analyze the technical feasibility. The feasibility analysis may be on-site, while the work session is in progress.
How many proposals can be made?
- An unlimited number of proposals can be submitted per representative.
How many proposals will be chosen?
- The contributions, which will be in the form of measures to be carried out, must be specified in an interval of 3 to 7 proposals per commission.
- The measures that take shape will be presented in a provisional document and will be submitted to plenary.
What is the period for submitting proposals?
- Economic Revitalization Commission: until June 24.
- Commission for the Guarantee of Basic Rights of Citizenship: until June 30.
- Commission for New Uses of Public Space and Equipment: until July 7.
Phase 2: Drafting proposal and final drafting
- Once the two virtual meetings of each commission have been held and a provisional document will be generated with the proposals of each one of them.
- This provisional wording will be published in Decidim and citizens, from July 9 to 15, will be able to make proposals through the participatory skill process.
- The proposals of the citizens will be technically analyzed, they will return and they will be raised to the Plenary.
- The 3rd session of the Plenary will be held, where the document will be consolidated with the final draft.
- The final draft will be published to Decidim and to the rest of the corporate communication channels.
Phase 3: Monitoring and evaluation
- The objective of this phase of work is to continuously monitor the actions that have been established through the Pact.
- A live follow-up mechanism and two accountability meetings are foreseen in the period from September to December.