Xarxa Sant Feliu, Cozy City
Sectorial councils of citizen participation
An participatory committee is a group of members of an organization who meet periodically to make decisions about a specific area or scope of the organization.
Participatory committees hold meetings, some are private and some are open. If they are open, it is possible to participate in them (for example: attending if the capacity allows it, adding points to the agenda, or commenting on the proposals and decisions taken by this organ).
Examples: A general participatory committee (which meets once a year to define the organisation's main lines of action as well as its executive bodies by vote), an equality advisory council (which meets every two months to make proposals on how to improve gender relations in the organisation), an evaluation commission (which meets every month to monitor a process) or a guarantee body (which collects incidents, abuses or proposals to improve decision-making procedures) are all examples of participatory committees.
The Sant Feliu Network, a welcoming city, is a space for coordination and work of organizations and organizations that work directly with the newly arrived population in our municipality.
It is the result of the need to comply with Law 10/2010, of 7 May, on the reception of immigrants and those returned to Catalonia. This law regulates reception services and their management, host specialization, competencies, planning, cooperation, coordination and financing.
Main objectives of the Network
- Facilitate the welcome and welcome to the new citizens arriving in Sant Feliu de Llobregat
- To foster a space of coordination between entities and administration to cover the needs of training, optimize resources and establish protocols of action and referral in the field of reception
- Promote the training offer for adults taking into account the three main blocks of the host circuit: basic linguistic competences, knowledge of work and knowledge of Catalan society and its legal framework
- Organization of the reception sessions
- Establish certification guidelines for host formations
Entities of the Network
- Red Cross
- Mestre Esteve School of Adults
- Center for Linguistic Normalization
- Association of Friends of the Esteve School
- Volunteering in Sant Feliu
- Dones 21
- Fent Amics
- Muslim Cultural Association Al-Rahma
- Tawmat Association
- Cultural Association of Mali Soundyata Keita
- Diversitat Lúdica