To deal with the consequences of the coronavirus crisis
12020-05-18 - 2020-07-09
- The Municipal Plenary, in a plenary session held on May 14, 2020, unanimously agreed to launch a City Pact to address the social and economic consequences of Covid-19.
- The commission to promote the City Pact promotes the participatory elaboration of the Pact: representatives of the different political, social and economic agents of the city participate and it is decided that they do it through the Decidim and virtual meetings.
- The impulse commission contacts the different agents, the entities meet and their representatives are appointed through a system of selection by consensus and / or voting.
- On May 22, 2020, the first Plenary Session was convened and the Bureau was formalized and constituted.
- On May 29, 2020, the first Plenary Session was held to present the Covenant, the methodology and the work structure by committees (3 committees).
- The basic document on which the commissions will work is presented.
- Plenary sessions will be broadcast live to ensure transparency.
Information on the work phases of the Pact
- The representatives of each working committee present proposals in their space to the Decidim.
- The reference techniques of each commission technically analyze the proposals and return to the commissions.
- The proposals that have received the most consensus are chosen and submitted to the Plenary.
- The Plenary deliberates in a virtual session on the proposals of the committees.
- A drafting proposal is drawn up with the proposals made by the committees and which the Plenary has decided to incorporate.
- Documentation is attached.
- All the information can be consulted in the workspace of the Pact to the Decidim. This space is transparent but of restricted use for the representatives of the Covenant Board and the working committees.
22020-07-09 - 2020-07-15
Presentation of proposals
Contribution of proposals by the citizens in accordance with the provisional draft proposal.
How many proposals can be submitted?
An unlimited number of proposals can be submitted.
Based on which proposals are presented?
- The proposals are presented based on the provisional wording prepared by the City Pact commissions.
- Citizens can make proposals on what measures to apply to deal with the social and economic effects caused by the coronavirus crisis. Specifically, you must make proposals in the areas of:
- - Economic revitalization
- - Basic rights and citizenship
- - New uses of public space and equipment
How are the proposals presented?
Writing the title, a description of up to 500 characters and assigning it one of these three areas / categories:
- Economic revitalization
- Guarantee of basic rights and citizenship
- Uses of public space and equipment
What is the submission period?
Proposals may be submitted for one week. Dates are to be defined.
Who evaluates the proposals?
The technicians and reference techniques of each commission.
What criteria are there to evaluate the proposals?
- They are not part of the object of participation for which this process takes place.
- They imply non-compliance with municipal and / or regional or state regulations.
- They are not within the scope of municipal competence or are outside the scope of study.
- The proposal is contemplated in other planned actions.
32020-07-15 - 2020-07-24
Evaluation of proposals
This phase is internal work. The proposals are technically analyzed and submitted to the Plenary of the Pact Table.
42020-07-24 - 2021-12-21
Return to citizenship and follow-up
- Publication of the final wording with the incorporation of the proposals that have been considered viable.
- Information on how the Pact follows