Budgets of the Plan of Improvement of the urban space of different districts
#pressupostosparticipatius Participatory process to define the budgets of the Urban Space Improvement Plan of the neighborhoods "Roses Castellbell-Mas Lluí", "La Salut-Can Calders-Les Grases" and "Can Maginàs-Can Llovera-Can Nadal-Falguera-Can Bertrand"
12021-05-01 - 2021-05-22
S1- We define the walk (online).
Work session within the framework of the Children's Council.
May 19 at 6:00 p.m.
The objective of the session is to jointly define the route of the walk. In the first part, there will be an introduction on urbanism with a gender perspective to put on the "purple glasses". Next, group dynamics will be organized according to the neighborhoods of action to be able to detect the daily network (day and night) of the participants.
22021-05-22 - 2021-06-02
Presentation of proposals
Proposals are made through these channels:
- Walks: There will be 3 walks around the city visiting the different points that have been considered strategic and will assess what actions can be taken. The territorial organization of the walks is based on future neighborhood councils.
- Children’s Council: A specific session will be held with the Children’s Council in order to gather their views.
- Information points: Information will be placed on the street to collect and explain the process to the public.
- Decidim: Proposals can be submitted through this same platform
Activities of this phase
S2- We walk through the neighborhoods (face-to-face)
May 26 and 27 and June 2 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The collective walk, in the form of dialogue, aims to observe and describe the everyday environment in a direct way and from a gender and intersectional point of view. During the tour, stops will be made at the key places identified in the previous session and we will share our daily experiences in relation to the urban and social fabric, the quality and maintenance of the spaces and mobility and autonomy.
The aim of the session is to obtain a diagnosis of the spaces visited while proposing ideas for urban improvement to respond to the problems detected.
- La Salut, Can Calders and Les Grasses: May 26 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Can Nadal, Can Bertrand, Can Maginàs, Can Llobera and Falguera May 27 from 17:30 to 19:30.
- Mas Llui and Roses Castellbell June 2 from 17:30 to 19:30.
32021-06-04 - 2021-06-17
Technical assessment of the proposals by the municipal team
S3. We define the proposals. Citizen validation of the proposals
(Identify the finalist proposals for each neighborhood. Maximum value € 500,000 per neighborhood).
June 16 from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
In this last session, the proposals that emerged during the collective walk and that have previously been approved by the municipal team will be prioritized and validated. In the same way as in session 1, work will be done in groups organized according to the neighborhoods of action.
In addition to the participatory sessions, additional information points are planned where you can make proposals for urban improvement in the 3 neighborhoods.
Sessions in the Children's Council
The participatory process includes the experience of childhood collected through the council of children of the municipality, represented by 22 boys and girls between 12 and 14 years old. Some activities will be carried out in order to collect their needs and their proposals for improvement.
42021-06-19 - 2021-07-02
The Decidim platform will host the voting and there will be informants on the public road who will help the public in using the platform.